Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mini turned one! - well obviously over a month ago...oops!

OK OK you can all spank me if ok I may like it you like...Here we got another round of me trying to get back on track!!

Yes, I am aware that my sweet boys birthday was over a month ago. Does that make me a bad mommy? NO! Because we celebrated - I have just been crazy over here that it hadn't gotten done. SO here - pictures and brief commentary of the wonderful celebration!!
Here is my little buy getting ready for BF, Prits & SIL to get to our house for birthday dinner!


Here is the free birthday cake that Kowalski's provides. Mini & Husband getting ready for the chocolate treat he has been waiting one whole year for. It was rather yummy!
Wanna see how much Mini liked it???


As I was adding the pictures I just didn't feel words were needed to explain his enthusiasm for this chocolate delight. The pictures say it far better than I could ever try!
Oh and here's a short video of the enjoyment...yes short.

Here he is opening the present BF got him. Seriously?? Yep - and he LOVES it. The thing gets pushed around the kitchen and sat upon anytime we are in the kitchen...
Here is Princess smiling after complaing that she doesn't take pictures alone. well to bad!
Here we are - Princess, SIL, Prits and myself.
Heres Mini with SIL and also opening his other favorite present the one from his God mother Princess. The STUPID silly frog is loud and abnoxious. But Mini and his brothers LOVE the thing....ugh...the things I put up withdo for my children. =)
Yes I know it's sideways - really didn't have the energy to photo edit - but seriously like you don't know what it says!
Mini C enjoying his birthday party cake from Byerly's! Yummmmm more chocolatey goodness!
So all in all he had a fantastic birthday - he turned one....truly don't know how that happened so quickly. No use denying it though - he truly is 1 and he truly is getting bigger.
Until tomorrow.....





2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful picture of the baby!! He is so sweet!!
BTW: What a way to start a blog on your son turning one?? Again, I say... your twisted!

KELSEY said...

"here is BF opening the present BF for Cooper BEFORE brunch and BEFORE presents"

muahahahaha