Sunday, November 22, 2009

Early mornings.....


I am so very puzzled...yes I know this is pretty normal for me but still. Today was my day to get up with the kids so Husband could sleep in. (Yesterday was my day!)
So what time did I awake? 4:25am. Yep that's what I said. I was awoken before the birds. Before the farmers get up to milk the cows. Earlier then I had to wake up in Boot Camp for Physical training. Earlier than God had intended!!!

Why do my children think this is ok? Silly Pants has pretty much grown out of it. There are days occasionally that he will get up early but it doesn't really bother me, since many days he doesn't wake until 7 or 8. Who woke me this morning??? Mini C! Really child?? I mean he was the one that stayed up till almost 9pm last night. He should have slept till at least 6!! So I had to run and get him, go downstairs and turn on Hi-5. This is his favorite show. I think he would watch this all day long if I let him. No - I do not let him!! Although this morning we watch numerous episodes - yes we have them DVRed! So - today should be interesting. I don't think he will be able to stay awake until noon - when I like him to go down for a nap. Especially since he will be home with Husband. Husband is not that great at keeping him awake at home. He tends to let him fall asleep on the couch. Which really messes up the whole day! Oh well. Whatever happens will happen and I will be the one to make sure it all runs as smoothly as possible. Regardless if I have been awake since before the sun shown down on our home!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I love waking up early... Then again I dont have to take care of 3 little ones... (I would feel sorry for you but all my sweet boys were planned by you) lolol