Sunday, February 22, 2009

Singin' & Dancin'

* there are videos on the blog & well you will want to hear them - so pause the music player =)


With Husband working late for the last couple of months we have had to come up with things to do to keep me from going crazy stay busy and happy. The new favorite thing to do is to open up the couch in their room and make a "stage." This all came about after we got them a new CD Party Like a Preschooler by GO Fish! it is great and helps break up all the other CD's because it isn't as annoying high pitched. It has a fun new twist on some of the old favorites and are fun.

Right now their favorite song on the CD is 5 Little Monkeys. (How appropriate?) The boys know how to do the hand motions for it and well they know all the words - which for the CD is a bit more difficult because the song is pretty crazy! =)

First I would like to give you a peak at Mini C dancing. It looks like he is standing up on his own - he has actually managed to prefect the lean on the cushion in front of him!


I believe that in a given night I listen to 5 Little Monkeys about 13 times. That is being on the low side. Now Silly Pants is able to turn the CD player on and click song #5 (Monkeys) so I expect to be listening to it a lot more...Oh no Yea for me!

<~~~~Here's a pic of Silly Pants rocking on his "guitar" to the song. As noisy as instruments are I am pretty sure we will be acquiring some in the near future.

Here are the boys dancing and singing to the song. This is what we do for about 2 hours 30 minutes every night.

These boys - including Mini C - are struggling with Husband working so much overtime (but we are thankful that he has a job & gets paid well for overtime!) So if I must endure enjoy endless hours of Partying like a Preschooler than that is what I must do to keep their tiny gigantic spirits up until the end of this.

Here is Silly Pants doing a solo of the song. Seriously it is one of the funniest & best things to watch!

So tomorrow is Monday - a night when Husband leaves between 6:30 - 7:00. As you are eating, relaxing, showering, reading, snacking, having a drink, surfing the web, being mindless - think of me. Know that I am exhausted, being jumped on, deprived of useful sustenance, dirty, reading 47 Beavers , wishing I had a drink and having no mind - but still loving my life and wouldn't trade it for anything. Through the chaos is amazing life and well these 3 boys make me feel alive - even when I feel dead!

4 comments:

KJ said...

sosososo funny, i LOVE it! it makes me want to drive over to your house right now and play with them. they are so entertaining! lol. and i really enjoyed your...change of remarks. very clever..cause thats what happens a alot when youre writing..and then you think..maybe i should rephrase that...deeeelllleeeettteee (although obv yours was used for comedic effect)!!

love you :)

Tammy said...

First of all thanks to KJ for explaining all the lines through! (im old) Very funny stuff here, although I think the videos should be longer??

Jennifer said...

Well you are always welcome to come over and play! And yea, I like the stirck through it allows for dual comments and humor!

I will work on the videos getting longer...maybe I will try through You Tube??

Anonymous said...

lol - Love the crossed out phrases! ;)