Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another way to pass the time...

*again, a video included - pause the music! =)

So as you must know Husband is working killer overtime. Yea for the money - not so much for my sanity...But really how stable was it to begin with? You be the judge...

With the overtime kicking the whole family into more chaos I am still left with trying to entertain 3 psychotic energetic boys till bedtime alone (which is normally wrestling time with Husband)

I thought I would share a moment of a new favorite activity. We have SIL to thank for this (as well as her brother)

Mind you I am certain that this should be used in Lake Superior a larger body of water...being it is winter and well we do not currently own an indoor pool - this is what we are left with. It doesn't seem to bother the boys in the least that it gets stuck every second or so and that it goes in circles.

This is my life as of now. Crazy boys, weird activities, lauging, smiling, wrestling, art, and well pretty much anything goes in our house...

4 comments:

KJ said...

your label made me giggle

Jennifer said...

Have to say reading your comment made my morning...I can just hear you giggling. =)

Tammy said...

Wow, do they actually take baths or do they just stand outside the tub naked playing with their boat? I thought I smell something coming from the boys last night? Maybe the boat should be after the bath?? They sure were having fun!lol

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I so understand your pain. My DH has been working horribly long hours as well, and by bedtime I feel like I'm losing my mind.