Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let's help out BF...

OK so BF is a HUGE MercyMe fan...when I say fan that really doesn't accurately describe it...to put it better - she has flown to Florida to see them (after she had been there a month earlier on vacation) She has taken a road trip to Iowa to see them (seriously Iowa???), gone to Rochester and well it goes on and on....So being a MercyMe "groupie" she would also like to be officially labeled a S.L.O.B....what is a SLOB?? "Spectacular League of Bloggers" and well to become one you need people to go from your blog to MercyMe's blog. So I am BEGGING all of you to do this - After you get your entertainment fix from my Blog please go to My Mayhem's. After doing that PLEASE then go to MercyMe's blog from her list. If we all do this for her then she may have a shot of SLOB of the month for December.

I would like to entice you to do this - first - on MercyMe's blog Bart has posted his eight Christmas trees - there are pictures and notes and such...also - on their blog they have what they call Cover Tune Grab Bag which is HILARIOUS!! They sing big name songs and do it with a great bit of humor!

Second - since you will be doing me a personal favor I will give each and everyone of you a dessert of you choice (obviously with in reason - and on a personal -or at least your family size - level) Talk about incentives!!! How will I know if you are doing as I have pleaded with you...? She has a traffic feed - that will give me a good idea as you who is willing to help this charity.
Yes I said Charity - which means you could count this as your good deed for the month! Wow and you get a treat!! That is a nice trade - don't you think?

Thank you for reading this public service announcement...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

First of all... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
What a good daughter you are!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeAnna said...

ok you know I'm a sucker for charity, and the dessert is a great incentive !!!!!