Monday, November 10, 2008

Bath time~~~

So we have been without a bath since around February - now that does not mean that our boys are that horribly dirty (well they could be but it wouldn't be from lack of water) They have been showering daily with either Husband or Myself....let me just say - not so great!! But we did what we had to in order to have clean, happy boys.

Last week I finally finished hooking up the plumbing part of the tub (I had been putting it off because I was scared that I would mess up the copper part of it) Being that the tub and faucet works I obviously didn't - GO ME!!!

The minute I got the water flowing last week the boys were pulling their clothes off asking to jump it. Needless to say I have the cleanest kids ever!!

Tonight after dinner it was bath time - wash hair, play, splash, be kids!! Happy Mama & Drummer Boy had gotten Monkey a pretend shaving kit for his birthday (which I will blog about tomorrow...one at a time people I only have so much time on my hands!!) So here is a blurb of how it went!

Here Silly Pants is using a bath crayon to make music - got to love it!

Monkey shaving and apparently shaving Silly Pants' back!

As you can see the boys fully enjoyed the bath and the shaving kit Monkey got for his birthday !

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

They look so cute !!! They must take after their Nonny. lol

Jennifer said...

They must!!!

Tammy said...

Actually, I thought they took after their Grandma!!! (notice no question marks) Its about time you gave them a bath! I like that the boy gets a line of dirt on him and wants to take a bath! Funny stuff!

Jennifer said...

Literally a line! Sometimes just the thought that dirt is present! you are right though...one of the especially is like Grandma....wonder who????

April said...

About time they get a bath!! LOL I bet they love it! They are so darn cute!!