Monday, November 17, 2008

Monkey's birthday...

So yes, I am a bit late on this...but life is crazy with 3 boys and a husband!! ( I guess that would be 4 boys then right???)

Monkey is 3...really? How can that be?? I remember when he was born - I remember how little he was (well little compared to now) - I remember how much Silly Pants adored him.

We had his birthday dinner on his birthday - like always. We had my crispy chicken and mashed potatoes...yummy!!

Then we had a small birthday party on the Saturday following his birthday. Now unfortunately I did not get the pictures I would have loved to - I was busy running around and well just simply didn't remember. But here are a few - the ones I really like...




BF & Monkey getting ready to cut the cake!

Monkey stuffing his face with frosting!! ---->




Monkey strategically placing frosting prints on the door

CK eating cake! Ummm....good!!


Foxy & Princess eating cake - hey look at that smile on Foxy's face...what's she looking at?!---->









So here we see Brother, SIL & Auntie Viking. This is one of the rare times we will get a picture of Brother smiling!! Take a good look!!



So unfortunately I didn't get as many as I would have liked but I got a few. Either way Monkey turned 3 - will be going to preschool next year and he has gone a full week with no accidents!! What does this all mean??? well he is getting big and growing up (some would comment and say it means I think I need another baby...to easy your mind...no not yet!)

3 comments:

Francine said...

My favorite picture is Monkey putting the frosting prints all over your window. It's a good thing he is adorable!

Jennifer said...

I have to agree!!

Tammy said...

You little sneak, how naughty u r with the posting of the pictures! I love your captions of each picture and your right to catch your brother smiling is an amazing thing! Good job!