Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Escape Artist!

So as you all know I have three boys. Silly Pants & Monkey give me a run for my money on a good day. They are what Foxy calls "Active Alert" I find that to be gentle but heck I will take it! With Mini C he is rather relaxed, mellow and goes with the flow. Always smiling and laughing and loving the people he knows. So I was thinking " Oh a boy who is going to be laid back and just kick back where I put him." Maybe not!



Yesterday I needed to get a few things done the all three boys just kept getting in the way so I figured I would put them in their room and put the gate up to "lock" them in. Well there is a base board going up the stairs so I had to place the gate a bit higher up so it would hit the wall... There was a gap on the bottom, nothing big enought to actually get under but more than I would have liked.


So I am getting things done and look up into their room. I see Mini C's hand - but it's in a funny position - one that I can't figure out - I mean with him in the room I should nto be able to see his hand that way....


Here you go - take a look - see what the little stinker did -





And here he is after - so proud of what he did - he got his mommy back!! All I could do is laugh and smile and realize that now that I have three moving boys!



As you can see the little guy was pretty smart...so much so that he did it twice!! What a smart boy...must get it from his mommy!


All I can think and say is that I am going to have to start keeping a better eye on him.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Dang what a cute kid and so smart too!! He must take after his grandma?!

Jennifer said...

That's for sure! I couldn't believe he did it twice!

April said...

I think he's so smart because of his WONDERFUL GREAT AUNTIE!!!