Friday, January 9, 2009

Blonde moment #1....

So if you know me .... there will be more... but BF stated that maybe I should blog about this one...that got me thinking...I will blog about all of them then...why not? Who cares? I don't. Do you? If you do, well then oh well. It doesn't matter. So here we go...

I was talking to BF on my cell phone...Sprint to Sprint gotta love it! So the house phone rings 3 separate calls so finally I decide to answer it. I deal with the retard that kept calling and then needed to finish a thought I had to BF.
Problem then was...where did I put my stupid cell phone?? Yea, in the matter of 2 minutes that I had it put it down and dealt with the phone call I managed to misplace it. Go figure...oh and that's NOT the blonde moment I am taking time to type...

I decide fine - I am irritated I can't find it so I will call it from the house phone...I mean that is the fastest and most effective way to find it right? Yep!

So I hear it ringing and pick it up...wondering to myself...wait for it....wait for it....

I think to myself ......"Who the heck is calling my cell phone??"

Yep...That's right....I called it and I wondered who is calling me...all at the same time....

Nothing else I can say about that....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Nothing to say but......
lololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololol
One time I was talking 2 yr aunt and trying to leave the house but couldnt find my cell until she reminded me that I was talking to her with it!

DeAnna said...

all I can say is DUHHHHHHHHHHH !!!