Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bowling...

So while Husband had time off for the holidays we had decided to take the boys bowling. They just opened a new Brunswick XL in Lakeville. Well we figured it was down past Hom Furniture. We were wrong...it is about 3 miles from our house! What a nice surprise.

So when we got there they told me it would be 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait (they open at 11 and we were there at 1130). Boy were we ticked...so the boys went with Husband to look at the arcade and see what else they had to offer. While they did that I went back to talk to someone...I mean we only wanted to bowl one game and really only needed to have the boys bowl.

Well I got up there and another lady informed me that if I only wanted to bowl for an hour that we could get a lane right away. WONDERFUL!!

So here they are enjoying bowling..

Here's Silly Pants using the wonderful ramp they provide - he got a spare!

Here's Monkey using the ramp - the kid got a strike! Seriously!!*

Here the two big boys are waiting as patiently as they can for their turns

Mini C did really well, he really liked all the lights...and well the food I fed him too...Monkey loved the whole thing. He already wants to go back again.
I didn't get a shot of Silly alone...he just wasn't havin' it.
*I will try to post a picture of the final score card today....

0 comments: