Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Laughter...

I always thought that my boys' laughter was the most contagious...Yet tonight I feel I was proven wrong. Today we finally got it - HIGH SPEED! Woo Hoo! So after BF introduced me to MercyMe's Cover Tune Grab Bag I knew I had to show Husband. Tonight after the boys went down, we went to the computer to enjoy the wonderfulness that is high speed internet.
To start things off I had him watch Thriller - I don't know the last time I heard a grown man laugh with such delight. Just watching him I couldn't stop laughing - I was literally getting a stomach ache from it! He was barely breathing and turning red. It was like watching Silly Pants laugh only bigger, louder, and some how even more wonderful. Is that because Husband is going to be 31 in a few weeks and still gets such joy out of simple things? I don't know but I wish I would have had a web cam or a camera at least - it would have been worth freezing in time....
Thank you BF for that wonderful moment in time where I could see my Husband be a little boy - laughing with his whole body!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

That is just soooooooo flippin mean!!! I cant believe you would dog your Mommy like that??? Mercyme is MINE!! I said I would share them with you!!! You are a mother do you understand what share means?? Mercyme is mine!!! You can look but DO NOT touch!! Leave Mercyme to me or I will NOT buy you tickets to the next concert!!!