Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lest we forget...

You know what I have found bothers me today....it has become more and more clear to me that now that I am a mom fewer people ask for my help, advice or knowledge. Now what I am contimplating is this - is it because I am a mom of 3 wonderful boys? Is it because I don't work outside the home and bring home US currency? Is it because I have to wait until after 8pm to have a glass of wine? Is it because I am going to be 27 and either I am too old for some or just still to young for others?
Because not so long ago (at least as far as I can remember) people would come to me with questions and things to figure out and the would actually take what I say to heart or apply it. No I am not saying it happened everytime - I am not quite that conceeded - but I definately knew what it did...now I can't remember the last time...wait a sec my Husband has and still does...have to give me credit! But other than that...I mean give me a break....
yes I have 3 boys, and I spend my days doing art projects and going to the park - but I mean....my mind is not completely gone.... (dispite what my blog may say......)

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, but such beautiful artwork is created!