Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crawling....

So today Mini C actually crawled forward...he didn't scoot, do the worm, he didn't just roll around and fall forward...he crawled - be it slowly but he did it...

So what next? A more watchful eye on that little guy - because once he truly realizes his potential I see him racing for his brothers at lightening speeds with no regard for location. Which in it self terrifies me...there are no more runs to the bathroom, down stairs to switch laundry, none of it - because you know the minute I do anything that is not within his eyesight he is going to book it - being that we have stairs...not a good thing...
Yes you may think "Why not put up a gate?" Yes very nice idea - however at the present moment the banisters on each side of the stairs do not match and the sizes are significantly different - so much so that a gate won't stay on. So I am left with keeping him with in arms reach when we are near stairs...which means....ALL the time bring that we have 3 sets of stairs...
Putting the new list of things I need to worry about aside - which is quite extensive and another blog of itself - this is wonderful, he has hit a new milestone and made a huge acomplishment. He is growing and it is such a blessing to be able to watch...but again I would like to say that it is all happening far to fast for my liking...I think a slower pace would be nice. So until next time....

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and yours...

You ain't seen nothing yet babe !!!

KJ said...

!!! he crawled!!! he is getting so big! i feel like i dont see him enough...hes going to be walking the next time i see him! haha hes doing so much so fast!

Tammy said...

Darn it if he isnt the cutest little thing!!

Francine said...

He is getting big! I posted a pix of you & mini C on my blog - you hot mama!