Monday, October 13, 2008

One year older....

So today is my birthday - yep - I am 27 today. Seems kind of weird...I don't feel 27 - heck I don't even know what I feel...but 27 doesn't feel right. Now I don't have an issue with my age - I embrace it - I mean it's not like I have any control and well frankly if I wouldn't have gotten older I wouldn't have met Husband and I wouldn't have given birth to 3 beautiful boys. So really turning 27 is a blessing of sorts.

What's the plan for today? Well same stuff as normal - why wouldn't it be? Silly Pants has preschool - Monkey, Mini C & I have to go to ..... you guessed it Target...to get food. After that on to a moms group at church. Pretty boring I know - but it is life and life doesn't stop because I get another year older...

I think may favorite thing about my birthday is dinner!! Going to BF's to have my manicotti drooling.....!! She makes the best manicotti drooling....! This is the meal I have had since I was 12 - we only have it on my birthday - a puddle has now formed.....So after nap I will pack the boys up and of to BF's house we will go. That will be the highlight of my day - though that may seem sad and pathetic...it is NOT!!

So on with the day - the one that started with a happy birthday from my Husband (and well a 12am text from Princess wishing me a happy birthday) until next time....

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Funny old lady, you are!
Happy Birthday, my Jen!!