Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My favorite time....

Autumn....it truly is the best time of the year...I love the leaves falling, the change of color, the options for clothing! This is the time of year I think my body temperature is truly as equal as it will get. Anyone that knows me - knows that I am a living, breathing, walking furnace (well that's what Husband calls me) I wear my chaco's until the first snow fall - and the only reason I stop then is because I can't expect my boys to wear shoes if I don't....the things I give up as a mom! =) It's like the world is saying get ready for the cold - but be sure to enjoy me for just a few more weeks...The only down fall to autumn is that it is dark so early - by the time Husband gets home from work the sun is down - so that is probably the only that I can count as a con for this tiem of year....but hey - it means that we have to be more creative in our activities we want to do as a family during the week!!
Overall I love this time...I mean how can you look out side and see the beautiful trees - the colors!! and not just know that God exisits?? I mean the sheer beauty of it all....mind boggling how someone could believe that it is all chance....and not God's glorious canvas spread out for our viewing....I will forever wonder.....
The crispness in the air - sheer comfort for me! So today (as like the last many days) we took a walk before lunch - burn off energy (which mind you has never actually happened...I am holding out hope!) get a little excersize, breath the fresh air, have a little fun & today we decided to collect cool looking leaves! (not my photo - I forgot to take one so I am using someon elses!)
So we go down Judial to this little pond (although I don't know if any fish inhabit it - kind of gross looking to me....) and there are lots of tree's scattered around. It's a fun place for the boys to run around, play tag, hide & seek and roll around. I forgot my camera the last few times we went but I remembered it today and well - looking at the pictures just brings a smile to my face...they are so silly and goofy! So below are a few of the photos from our walk =) Enjoy....I know that I did =)

Mini C enjoying the weather! Monkey relaxing! Silly pants being....silly!!


The boys rolling around in the leaves....

Silly Pants is much faster at rolling than Monkey!
Silly Pants caught up to him!


Silly Pants taking a break from the rolling...


Monkey prouding showing off his leaf! -->


The Boys after we got home, having a snack and warming up...it was a bit crisp at noon....

3 comments:

April said...

These Pictures are GREAT!!! I NEED them!!! Those boys are simply the best!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! =)

Tammy said...

Wow, those pictures are beautiful!! They must take after their Grandma?!