Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why do we blog???

I found myself asking this question today while talking to Foxy today. She has finally started a blog - which I thought would be a great idea...I mean she does everything - and man I think her blogs could be quite hilarious!!


So on to answer the question.....

I blog for a few reasons - to rant (obviously!), to just get those random thoughts out of my head, & to just post things that may be going on around here. I did not start my blog to write down every days activities and events....That would be rather boring...

Example being
Monday - Drive Silly Pants to preschool, take Monkey & Mini C to target to get food
Tuesday - Do art project with boys, do laundry, clean up house

Wednesday - Drive Silly Pants to preschool, take Monkey & Mini C run errands
Thursday - Go to play area, zoo or other place to burn off energy (which never happens!)

Friday - Drive Silly Pants to preschool, take Monkey & Mini C to target to get food

I mean seriously who wants to read that?????Half the time I don't even want to do that same schedule!! (Can we say spontaneity??) not a very good option in our house hold on a week day. unless we spontaniously go to BF's - but thats not very spontanious either - we do it quite a bit=) love it


So as you can see on my previous blogs, I rant, rave, and pretty much show you all how crazy I am on a day to day basis....but isn't that real? Isn't that what's fun to read?? Isn't that just plain better?? It's me - unfiltered, unhinged & just me! take it or leave it, for better or worse....

now it's your turn - why do you blog?


P.S.

With that question I urge Foxy to step out of her comfort zone...start typing....start with something simple...let it all out!!! be true to you and don't hold it in - I want to know all that is going on!!! Rant, Rave, go insane!!! I will still Love you in the morning!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I blog cause I want a written journal of me!! In turn a legacy for you!! ANd you lied... Target is EVERYDAY just ask jackers!!

Francine said...

Ok, Ok, I will take your challenge, not sure why. You want a rant, I'll give you a rant!