Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ugg...

Why? Why can't make beautiful boys sleep in? They had been doing so well sleeping till almost 7am (yea I know to most standards that is not sleeping in - but if you had been used to a 5:30am wake up well then...) Today they came out of their room bright eyed and happy at 6am....toooooo earrrlyyyy!!! Add on to that the fact that Mini C is teething and not sleeping well (which in turn means I am not sleeping well) I feel like I am on autopilot. Going through my day with out actually participating in it.....


mmmmm...coffeee....
I would love to down a bunch of coffee or a caffeinated beverage however two things stand in my way...
One - I am still nursing and well I would not do that to my little man
Two - Caffeine does absolutely nothind for me. I can drink it and no effects...sucky huh??
So I am left with taking a shower to wake up at least part of me - eating some breakfast to get some energy - and getting on with my day....if you had read my lastest blog you would know that includes dropping Silly Pants off at preschool, & going to Target for food (and diapers!!) (Can't forget those today!!)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Poor baby, stop having so many kids then you will be sure to get sleep in 5 more years! aaahhh, target your favorite place on earth!

Jennifer said...

Yea it's like a little slice of heaven....only not....